Which MPI implementation for MPI-2?

Eray Ozkural exa at kablonet.com.tr
Wed Apr 2 13:33:49 EST 2003

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 10:53, Joachim Worringen wrote:
> Which platform? Do you want it for free? When do you need the MPI-2
> features?

Beowulf class, linux :)

We currently have a switched fast ethernet network. NICs eepro100, switch 3com

I wasn't able to get LAM one sided ops to run at all last year when I gave it
a shot. (I have a feeling their architecture is a little buggy and
inefficient). Maybe mpich can cope better with MPI-2, well aren't they using
libraries like global arrays at Sandia which do one sided comms?

Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza