How do I unsubscribe

Andrew Shewmaker` shewa at
Mon Sep 30 09:35:10 EDT 2002

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
Nikolai Bennett <neikobiz at> wrote:

> How do I unsubscribe from this list ?
> When I click on the link " " I'm taken to that page,however it doesn't contain any information about unsubscribing.

At the very bottom of the page it says...

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from Beowulf), enter your subscription email address:

Andrew Shewmaker
Associate Engineer
Phone:  208.526.1415
Fax:  208.526.4017

Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
2525 Fremont Ave.
Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3605