need help badly again

Mary Francis Moll francis_moll at
Thu Sep 19 05:45:52 EDT 2002

thanks so much for the replies!!! The tstmachine
script works fine but I have another problem. I hope
you all could still find time to give me advice.

I am just learning message passing and I'm using
MPICH. I've been trying to just send an array of
integers n times to another node but it takes too long
for that node to display the result. Please... I'm
really ignorant. Do I need to change the cables or

Please, please, please help me...

Do you Yahoo!?