revamping our beowulf

Tintin J Marapao cjereme at ucla.edu
Thu Sep 5 23:51:00 EDT 2002

Hi All,

In the lab I work in, we have an 10 node suse linux cluster. its about 2-3
years old and has started to act really really funky. We are planning to
overhaul the whole thing, replacing the hard drive of the world node and
installing a newer version of suse 8.0. Does anyone have any tips before I
start thrashing it (aside from crossing my fingers?)
I am actually more concerned about how I can go about cloning the nodes
efficiently...with the least amount of anxiety

Any input is welcome :)

Thanks,

Tintin