Beowulf digest, Vol 1 #1007 - 2 msgs

Donald Becker becker at
Wed Sep 4 04:48:34 EDT 2002

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 Dixiechic080301 at wrote:

> Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:32:37 EDT

Perhaps you missed the instructions mailed when you joined the list, or
the header information with every message.

I've included the headers for others that have similarly missed it.

[[ The Beowulf list has several thousand users, and there are about
twenty lists hosted on our machines.  This lists do are not advertiser
supported,  -- they are published for the benefit of the community.  It's
increasingly time consuming to update the spam and virus traps, and then
manually moderate out spam.  Manually handling subscriptions would just
push the workload over the top. ]]

Donald Becker				becker at
Scyld Computing Corporation
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993