kernel panic

Pablo aqui at
Mon Oct 28 10:33:06 EST 2002

Change the initrd location to... ? Thanks !

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Huntsinger, Reid [mailto:reid_huntsinger at]
Enviado el: Lunes 28 de Octubre de 2002 11:27 AM
Para: 'beowulf at'; 'aqui at'
Asunto: RE: kernel panic

Are you using etherboot? I've had this problem with an older etherboot's
mknbi. The initrd gets loaded someplace the kernel doesn't expect when you
have more than about 800MB RAM. The solution was to change the location at
which the initrd is loaded. But I believe the current mknbi fixes this

Reid Huntsinger