Rolling a rack on carpet

Joe Rice riceja at
Thu Oct 24 13:25:13 EDT 2002

yes, most of my cluster racks are on the same type of
carpet. They have smaller wheels (casters) then 4 inches.
i think 3 inch.  The only problem i ever have pushing them
around is after they have been sitting in one spot for a while.
getting them out of the holes they have created takes a little
bit of rocking (like when you get your car stuck in the snow).

good luck,

David Mathog(mathog at, Oct 24, 2002 at 09:55:36AM -0700: