C++ programming

Dean Johnson dtj at uberh4x0r.org
Mon Oct 21 15:44:39 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 14:16, Garriss, Michael wrote:
> Giving up on something because you don't immediately understand it is
> probably not a great strategy for success.

Assuming that everyone else will understand it because you happen to
isn't a very good strategy either. Despite popular practice, non-English
speakers will not understand what you are saying in English if you speak
louder, more slowly, and overly enunciate your words. Likewise, citing
examples asymptotic to APL won't "prove" anything either.

I happen to prefer not debugging the vendor compilers and debuggers
while doing my own project as well.

	-Dean