C++ programming

Dean Johnson dtj at uberh4x0r.org
Mon Oct 21 14:27:11 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 13:07, Garriss, Michael wrote:
> More expressive power begets higher-level programming, which in turn leads
> to elegant, readable code."

Reading that sentence, the phrase "pay no attention to the man behind
the curtain" came to mind. ;-) Being of the crusty old programmer with a
small brain pan persuasion, I fear what magic lays behind it. It may be
elegantly expressed, but the final form often ends up as a horrible Rube
Goldberg mess. Its probably just professionally working in debuggers and
hanging around compiler people that makes me gunshy.