FastE NIC Recommendation

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 17 14:19:17 EST 2002

Hello,

   I'm finally getting my home cluster together so I'm
looking for some inexpensive FastE NICS. I want
inexpensive NICS that offer PXE and decent performance
for MPI codes (i.e. a good network load). Also, in the
next year or so, I'll be going with channel bonding so
the NICs should also handle bonding reasonalble well.
Or perhaps GigE for home use will be cheap enough
by then.
   What do people recommend? Also, where do you buy
from? (always looking for a good deal for home use :)

TIA!

Jeff