Slow Kickstart on a Cluster(tyan 2466) because of Video

Abhishek SINHA aby_sinha at
Fri Nov 15 18:50:55 EST 2002

> I don't see any reason to think that would make a
> difference.
> so: why do you call it slow?  what is it doing that
> is slow?
> does /proc/mtrr look the same on both machines, as
> well as
> /proc/ide/*/settings?

The One with ATI is taking three hours for
kickstart,(booting thorugh floppy and tranfer through
NFS).The one with Trident is taking half an hour.

I will check the /proc/mtrr and /proc/ide/*/settings

Do you Yahoo!?