Inexpensive beowulf but not so miniature Beowulf

Mathew Benson mathew_benson at
Fri Mar 22 08:46:48 EST 2002

One more thing to add to my previous posting.  Our cluster does not use
etherboot, since most undergraduate students, myself included, would not be
able to get their IT department to make the required entries on the DHCP
server.  So the cluster can be built and run without any intervention from