cluster packages/distributions roundup

Andrew Shewmaker shewa at inel.gov
Mon Mar 18 14:07:27 EST 2002

I will add the Scali cluster environment to my list.  I won't be able to
review
any of their special interconnect software.

I've also added Platform Clusterware for Linux
http://www.platform.com/products/Clusterware/index.asp

I might not be able test them all in a reasonable time frame (reasonable
being
before the previously completed reviews are outdated).  I'll post
reviews as I
get them done until I can't stand it any longer =)

Andrew