Cheap pa-risc nodes

Tim Carlson tim.carlson at
Fri Mar 8 23:41:59 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Bill Broadley wrote:

> Adding a 36 GB SCA U160 disk for $USA $150-$200 would make it usable
> under HPUX (alas unsupported because of the 3rd party disk).  I'm unsure
> of the linux port at the moment (I just joined the parisc-linux list).

Of course if you have to run HPUX.... Do you have a set of HPUX machines

I don't want to start a religious OS war after just surviving the latest
single/dual thread.. but...

Don't you think the HPUX sucks? :-)

We're trying to figure out how to turn our half dozen HP Visualize
workstations into door stops.

Tim Carlson
Voice: (509) 376 3423
Email: Tim.Carlson at