Clock Synchronization

Felix Rauch rauch at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 25 04:57:59 EDT 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> I've tried to configure a test cluster with the broadcast client/server
> model and I've yet to get it working... ntpd yields little output that is
> of any help.

Sorry for joining this discussion late. Maybe I missed something, but
did you try something like

  ntpdc -c peers

for more diagnostic output? "ntpdc" is the control program of the ntpd
and can also be used interactively. Sorry if this is old news, but
maybe this helps to debug your NTP-network.

- Felix
Felix Rauch                      | Email: rauch at inf.ethz.ch
Institute for Computer Systems   | Homepage: http://www.cs.inf.ethz.ch/~rauch/
ETH Zentrum / RZ H18             | Phone: +41 1 632 7489
CH - 8092 Zuerich / Switzerland  | Fax:   +41 1 632 1307