Myrinet scalability

Ivan Oleynik oleynik at
Fri Jun 14 15:54:42 EDT 2002

I have head some rumour that there will be problems with Myrinet setup
when you go from original 24 node configuration to up to 32 nodes.

The question is will I have some problems when I try to expand in the
future the Myrinet cluster beyond original 24 nodes?

Ivan I. Oleynik                       E-mail : oleynik at
Department of Physics
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue                  Tel : (813) 974-8186
Tampa, Florida 33620-5700                Fax : (813) 974-5813