AMD Athlon with Intel Fortran Compiler

Craig Tierney ctierney at
Mon Jan 28 20:40:34 EST 2002

The license is node locked, unlimited user.  We don't do anything
special except attach the license to the head node.

I think you are incorrect.  Even if the license has a lock
on the number of users, generally those programs use something
like flexim to make sure that a certain number of concurrent users
is not exceeded.  It isn't locked to a particular user, just
a number of users.