AMD Athlon with Intel Fortran Compiler

Doug Farley d.l.farley at
Fri Jan 25 12:34:03 EST 2002

Eduardo Melione Abreu wrote:

>Do anyone have yet installed and runned a Linux system with
>an AMD Athlon processor and Intel Fortran Compiler (ifc)?
>Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf at
Yeah, I have it running on some AthMP's, however, the results are
sometimes iffy in my experience, some things will compile and work fine,
others wont, but if you leave off some of the highest optimization
levels, most things have worked well so far.

Douglas Farley

Data Analysis and Imaging Branch
Systems Engineering Competency
NASA Langley Research Center