bproc and ssh

henken henken at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Jan 23 18:11:15 EST 2002

Hello --
	We are using bproc as the basis for a new cluster suite (install,
scheduling, managment) and are interested in limiting access for ssh'ing
into the nodes. We would like the ssh permissions to be the same as the
bproc permissions -- this would allow us to use the bproc interface as the
main interface for controlling access to the nodes. Has anyone done this?

Nicholas Henke
Undergraduate - Engineerring 2002
Senior Architect and Developer
Liniac Project - University of Pennsylvania
There's nothing like good food, good beer, and a bad girl.