Cluster Computing course Presentation Slides Online

Rajkumar Buyya rajkumar at
Thu Jan 10 02:37:34 EST 2002

Dear All,

I am pleased to inform you that slides of our:
  High Performance Cluster Computing
Vol1. Book Chapters 1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20) are now
available for download. Thanks to Hai Jin--he prepared them while
teaching a graduate course on "High Performance Cluster Computing" in
his university.

We have put complete source version (i.e., Power Point version), which
you can modify and use in your presentations. To download, visit:
  http:/ OR

and goto section "Presentation Slides" for download link.