Beowulf Application Frameworks

Owen Stampflee ostampflee at
Sun Jan 6 01:21:04 EST 2002

Hi All,

I am new comer to the Beowulf world and am building a small 5 node
cluster using Macintosh LCIIs running NetBSD. The network consists of a
10BASE-T shared-media. I dont expect much for performance but this is
just for fun.

I am looking for some theory behind message passing and load balancing
and general Beowulf application framework information. I intend to
develop applications in C++ if that makes any difference.

Owen Stampflee