beowulf list still alive ?

Donald Becker becker at
Wed Jan 2 19:20:00 EST 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Per Jessen wrote:

> I haven't seen any mails from the list since Dec10 - also, I can't resolve
> to anything.

Yes, the list is still alive, but the nameserver problems with are continuing.

For some people that means that messages from beowulf at are
dropped by spam filters.  Unfortunately those are exactly the people
that should be getting this message...

Hopefully this will all be cleared up by tomorrow, although with Network
Solutions the resolution is unpredictable.

Donald Becker				becker at
Scyld Computing Corporation
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993