Intel E7500 motherboards

alvin at alvin at
Thu Feb 28 04:23:07 EST 2002

hi ya

i wish i could squeeze the puppy into a 1U box....
and make cook an egg on the cpu heatsink???

guess i'll call up the distributers or manufacturer directly
and see if its available for generic testing...

out here..
tyan mb tended to be cheaper than supermicro mb...
	- both of them are local in silicon valley manufacturing
	and sales floor at their bldgs

have fun linuxing