Tool to generate graph???

Geraldo Pereira de Souza geraldo at
Wed Feb 6 09:29:42 EST 2002

I´m working in parallel simulation using oriented graphs in a beowulf
My application receive a graph and search to cicles and knots in the graph.
I´ve tested the algorithm with small graphs (edited manually), but now, i
must test with large graphs.

I need a tool that generate random graphs and save it in a file. My program
must read the file and search for cicles and knots.

Could anyone help me please?

Geraldo Pereira de Souza (geraldo at
Laboratório de Sistemas Integrados e Concorrentes - LAICO
Universidade de Brasília - UNB
55-61-307-2703 ramal 228