Scyld Hardware Question

Aaron Collier collier at
Fri Aug 30 12:15:41 EDT 2002

Has anyone installed Scyld Beowulf OS on a dual Pentium 4 Xeon system?  If
so, what motherboard are you using?  I am asking because although Scyld
has told me that version 28cz-4 supports the P4 Xeon, I have my doubts
after reading all of the problems mentioned in the posted e-mails.  Also,
I have noticed that in the computer industry the meaning of the term
"supported" is relative :-)  I would sincerely appreciate any help anyone
could provide.