apm: bios not found

Mohamed Abubakkar Siddiqu mohamed.siddiqu at wipro.co.in
Sat Aug 24 00:35:23 EDT 2002

Hi..

I am trying to load Scyld Beowulf (27bz-8 ) in Intel Motherboard (SCB Series). I am getting apm bios not found error.
It is phoenix bios. any help on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Siddiqu.T

DISCLAIMER:
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us immediately at mailadmin at wipro.co.in