Intel ethernet adapter + driver issues - e1000

alvin at alvin at
Fri Aug 23 15:57:53 EDT 2002

hi ya

odd... i didnt see/find any e1000 driver in my rh-7.3 installs

its not on becker's site ( sycld ) either due to license issue

i did download the e1000 driver from intel
and it does recognize my pwla8390MT pro1000 card
but it doesnt ping the outside ip#... ( *pout* ) ...
( put it aside for a week or two since than ... )

have fun

google search: "intel e1000"   ( e1000-4.3.2.tar.gz )