beofdisk (SCYLD install)

Curtas, Anthony R. ANTHONY.R.CURTAS at
Tue Aug 13 10:24:10 EDT 2002

I'm new to this group.  I just received the SCYLD basic cd and installed it
on a 3 node test case in our computer lab.  The install went fine, but I
would like to make more use out of our slave nodes.  It appears to be only
using 40 MB or so of the hard drive, and I can't quite figure out how to use
everything.  I don't mind wiping it; the machines we're putting in the
cluster are being retired anyway.

Any help using the beofdisk will be appreciated.