ISSPL

Karl Bellve Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Fri Apr 5 10:08:53 EST 2002

Is there an AMD or INTEL optimized version of the ISSPL libraries?

We have an application that I ported from an array processor from CSPI
to a Beowulf system and it uses ISSPL. Right now, the ISSPL library I am
using is just straight C code and doesn't contain any optimization for
the Intel/AMD platform.

Or, is it better to switch to another library, like Intel Kernel Math
Library, or perhaps just use FFTw. It would be simplier if I could just
find a standard ISSPL library for Intel/AMD.

--
Cheers,

Karl Bellve, Ph.D.                   ICQ # 13956200
Biomedical Imaging Group             TLCA# 7938
University of Massachusetts
Email: Karl.Bellve at umassmed.edu
Phone: (508) 856-6514
Fax:   (508) 856-1840