Newest RPM's?

hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz
Tue Apr 2 03:28:38 EST 2002

> I am using RH7.2 on my master node and would like to RPM the latest stable
> version of Scyld, instead of using the CD (I have 27Bz-7, based on RH6.2)

I am not sure there is RH7.2 based Scyld system already available,
thought it is quite possible I missed something.

You may consider Clustermatic - it is similar to Scyld but smaller
(and therefore easier), rpm install on top of RH7.2 works great and
you may download iso images if you want.

  http://www.clustermatic.org

See my previous post "Clustermatic: smooth upgrade to new version" for
rpm-install microhowto:

  http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2002-March/002969.html

HTH

Vaclav Hanzl