Paper showing Linpack scalability of mainstream clusters

RICHARD,BRUNO (HP-France,ex1) bruno_richard at hp.com
Fri Sep 28 03:05:51 EDT 2001

Interesting. We have been doing some performance/m3, perfomance/m2,
performance/$ computations but I did not think about this performance/kW
one.
2 additional comments:
- The noise level of I-Cluster is very low (A/C is by far the top noise
generator), which is good as well.
- The drawback of the HP e-PC is that it is not easily rackable, as it is
designed to be on users desks.

-bruno