anyone LXT1001 dirver for 2.4.x kernel?

Ariel Sabiguero Yawelak asabigue at
Fri Sep 28 14:11:01 EDT 2001

Hi all!
I have been trying to find a driver for a Gigabit (1000Base-SX) NIC for
the Kernel 2.4.x unsuccessfully. The NICs chipset is LXT1001, from Level
One Communications,a company that has been acquired by Intel. We have
been using the jt1lin driver by Douglas Greiman and Antonio Torrini,
with 2.2.x kernels succesfully, but no answer from authors...
If any one can provide us with a link to a newer kernel driver (we would
not like to drop the adapters!)....