Linux cluster in commercial office?

Sergiusz Jarczyk sjarczyk at
Thu Sep 27 18:30:43 EDT 2001

If I understand Brian, what he want to do is to use spare time of his
company's workstations for ASIC and FCPGA design.
Solutions like Condor are good, if you're going to use spice or verilog
extensions for emacs ;-), since you have full source code.
But if you want to use tools like Mentor Graphics, Cadence or Actel, the
only way to do that is to use LFS from Platform Computing or EnFusion from
I don't know SGE, so I can't tell if it works.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best regards,
Sergiusz Jarczyk