multiple ethernet load sharing

David Bernick dbernick at
Sun Sep 23 16:22:11 EDT 2001

>i am trying to develop a ethernet driver for
>using more than one ethernet card per machine so that
>i can increase the speed of the network.i am writing
>the driver for ne2000 ethernet card. can anyone help
>in finding the necessary details relating to my
>project. has anybody written the dirver for multiple
>ethernet cards which transmit data simultaneously.if
>so where can i find the source code.

check out things about "channel bonding" because that's the concept you

there's an open source product called FIREHOSE that does this. look
around on yahoo for it. i forget the company's name.

David Bernick
Senior Technologist - Angstrom Microsystems

I guess Bart's not to blame.  He's lucky, too, because it's spanking
season, and I got a hankering for some spankering!

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Two Dozen and One Greyhounds