PGI and HPL benchmarking

Marc Cozzi cozzi at
Fri Sep 14 16:33:09 EDT 2001

 I am trying to compile the High Performance Computing Linpack Benchmark
software on a cluster that has Portland (PGI) 3.2 compiler. The PGI compiler
installs it's own BLAS routines so I would like to use those. I modify one
of the
make files, such as, Make.Linux_PII_FBLAS but still get errors during the
compile. Has anyone successfully built and run this benchmark with PGI

If so, could you please send me one of the make files you used?

Many thanks

Univ. of Notre Dame