Price of a 24 cluster

Luismar Marques Porto LuismarP at cheque.uq.edu.au
Sat Sep 8 04:08:29 EDT 2001

Dear Beowulf Angels,

Is there anyone out there willing to help me estimating the
price of setting up a 24 PC beowulf cluster with Intel P4, 2.0GHz,
dual CPU, 1 GB RAM, 4x40 HD/node, including switches and a bridge
for a ATM conection?

I just need an estimate at this point, but any particular
configuration with respective amount spent would be of a really
big help, since I am in a hurry to submit a resarch project.

If you prefer, you could just tell me about your experience sending
a particular message to luismarp at cheque.uq.edu.au.

I really appreciate any comments and help.

Regards,

Luismar

Luismar Marques Porto
Laboratory for Biological Engineering