GROMACS cluster benchmarks for d.dppc on Athlon

Velocet math at
Thu Oct 25 20:16:30 EDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 02:02:52PM -0400, math at's all...
> Anyone have a dual athlon board single node (and multiple nodes in
> parallel would be good) benchmark time (or ps/day) benchmark stat for
> GROMACS on the d.dppc benchmark file? Im curious as to your results.

DAMN! did I REALLY send 2 copies to the list or is it just the sender
that sees this?

Apologies if this was me, but it could be mailman??

Ken Chase, math at  *  Velocet Communications Inc.  *  Toronto, CANADA