Failed to mount using Scyld

german kogan gkogan at
Wed Oct 24 15:02:06 EDT 2001

I am using Scyld for our Beowuld cluster. I got 10 slave nodes up fine.
But then when I tried getting another one up I get error in the slave
node's state. In its log file it gives this as a the reason "mount RPC:
Unable to receive; errno = Connection refused Failed to mount on /home." What does this mean and how can I correct
this? I looked at the configuration file and everything seems to be right
there, ip range etc.

Thank you