Information on scyld professionl

Kwan Wing Keung hcxckwk at
Thu Oct 18 03:51:59 EDT 2001

We recently have setup a 32-node Compaq Proliant beowulf cluster using the
scyld basic.  We would like to consider the scyld professional, but we
have very little information on the additional features it can provide.

Furthermore, we are also told that the scyld professional still has two
sub-categories: the commercial and the educational versions.  Any
information link will be highly appreciated.

W.K. Kwan
Computer Centre
University of Hongkong