IDE RAID Adapters?

Brian brian at
Wed Oct 17 14:39:56 EDT 2001

Hi Chris,

  I was told by a 3ware rep himself, in an e-mail, that the Escalade
series is being discontinued, and they're focusing on their Palisade IP.
If you check the website, too, all inquiries about the Escalade cards are
redirected to "info at", or a phone number.  No more info.

  Hope that informs a bit!
  - Brian