Greg Lindahl lindahl at
Thu Oct 11 13:55:38 EDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 07:07:34PM +0200, Jakob Østergaard wrote:

> It was the "definitive" statement that I objected to.

Given that the question was about "a fairly large cluster with a
fairly small number of users", I think my answer was correct about a
majority of the installations in the field. You didn't notice anyone
with a large cluster leaping up to disagree, did you? That's how we
take polls in our community ;) ;)

For just about any question and answer, there is a different situation
where the reverse answer is true. If you have a fairly small cluster,
I'd say doing whatever the admin is comfortable with is probably most
cost effective.