intel e100 driver howto

Steven Timm timm at
Tue Oct 9 15:09:46 EDT 2001

Does anyone know where there is a howto for the Intel e100 driver?
I have it available in my kernel and can load it, but it always
loads into half-duplex mode, I would like to force it to load into
full..  It appears the default is to auto-negotiate but I'm dealing
with a switch outside my control that isn't a very good negotiator.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm at
Fermilab Computing Division/Operating Systems Support
Scientific Computing Support Group--Computing Farms Operations