SC2001 Beowulf Party

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Tue Oct 2 16:46:25 EDT 2001

Ignore this message if you are not planning on
attending Supercomputing 2001.

If you are planning on attending, please read!

I am pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Beowulf Bash
at SC2001. We will hold the "bash" Monday night (November 12)
from 8:30 to 11:30. The exact location will be announced shortly.

For those vendors who wish to contribute please contact
George Palmer (gpalmer at plogic.com).

Last year was a great time. The party eventually migrated
to the hotel lounge. (they wisely kicked us out soon thereafter)

Doug Eadline

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com