AMD 760 MPX ?

Patrick Geoffray patrick at
Wed Nov 28 17:37:32 EST 2001

Hi Paul,

Paul Lu wrote:

> To the extent that you can/are allowed, would you care to comment on
> how well these boards perform, especially wrt 64-bit/66 MHz Myrinet
> interfaces?

Unfortunately, I cannot give this information, it's under NDA.
I can just say it's good. It's not easy to make a good 64/66 PCI,
and AMD made a good work.
I expect the next pre-release to be even better.

I will send the results to Greg to publish on his web site as
soon as the NDA is over.
I can also tell you that my next cluster will definitively
be based on this machine.