Problems with Scyld

Art Edwards edwards at icantbelieveimdoingthis.com
Mon Nov 5 17:50:37 EST 2001

 am attempting to install 16 new nodes on an existing Scyld network
(Scyld 27Bz-7) with little success. The new nodes have #com905CX ethernet
cards. When I attempt to use the standard Scyld tools, boot the slave node,
drag the new MAC address to the list and click apply, nothing happens. The
slave node continues to issue RARP attempts. When I build one of the new
nodes into a head node and attempt the same process, the MAC address does
not appear in the new addresses column. It seems as if the new ethernet cards
can send, but not receive.

Any help would be apreciated.

Art Edwards