problems with Scyld

german kogan gkogan at
Mon Nov 5 13:19:06 EST 2001

I am having problems with booting up slave nodes. Every time I try to do
it I get an error in the state column in the BeoSetup. I looked in the log
file for that node and it said
" setup_libs: Copying libraries to node 2...
tar:lib/ Cannot write: No space left on device
Library copy to node failed. (rootfs=/rootfs)"

I cleaned up, deleted most of the partitions, on that node using the fdisk
utility from the Windows 98 start up disk. But still gives me the same
error. If somebody can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.