help please

Krishna Prasad sita_krish at
Wed Mar 28 10:54:09 EST 2001

anyone out there,

     Can you give me some examples of parallel processing applications that
can be done ? (like ray tracing that has been done using pvm).
     I want the applications to be done by me.  So please give some real
time programs that can be speeded up using the distributed processing
     If possible please give me some web sites that have the information or
source code about the parallel processing applications.

    Reply to my email address: sita_krish at

yours sincerely,
krishna prasad.