NFS and the beowulf cluster.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Fri Jun 29 12:58:39 EDT 2001

"Robert G. Brown" wrote:

> of fstab, exports, netgroup, and so on it WILL work for you, I guarantee
> it.  It isn't perfect, its performance can leaves something to be

It was working and no longer works.  I know enough about NFS too and
that is why I asked the group.  I've given up on Scyld and will be
reinstalling the master and nodes with regular linux.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.