Scyld memory detection

Jarrod Smith jsmith at
Tue Jun 26 12:46:59 EDT 2001

I'm having problems getting all the memory detected on my nodes.  Scyld
is only detecting 64MB of RAM (they each have 512).  Here is my
kernelcommandline option in /etc/beowulf/config

kernelcommandline "apm=power-off mem=512M"

I've since rewritten the kernel image on the slaves with beoboot-install
and rebooted the slaves, but no joy.  What am I missing?

Jarrod A. Smith
Research Asst. Professor, Biochemistry
Asst. Director, Center for Structural Biology
Computation and Molecular Graphics
Vanderbilt University

jsmith at