3CSOHO100-TX problem

Ben DeLong ben.delong at dnamerican.com
Wed Jun 20 19:39:34 EDT 2001

Hello all,

I'm going crazy here because I know I have seen the answer to this
question on this list before but I can't seem to find it.  :(

I am using 3COM 3cSOHO100-TX network cards to build a small test
cluster.  When I power my nodes on, my network switch indicates a 100Mb
connection to the cards.  However when the network connections are
activated in the boot sequence, the light on the switch changes to
indicate a 10Mb connection.  What needs to be done in order to run the
network at 100Mb?

If someone has the answer to this or can point me to the appropriate
thread I would appreciate it.

Ben